Well, we’ve finally come to the end of another year, and I, like many of you, take this time to reflect on the past year as well as looking forward to the new one.
Here are 10 questions that can help focus your attention on what needs to be done next year, and evaluate the past year. You can listen to them in my latest podcast.
1. What did you enjoy most about 2014?
2. Who did you spend the most time with, and/or communicating with? Name your top 5.
3. What was your biggest achievement this year?
4, What one thing would you differently, if you could redo 2014?
5. What was the most important lesson learnt?
6. What is the one thing you can do this year that will still have an impact in 10 years time?
7. What would make you happier?
8. If you could do anything, what would you do?
9, What (or who) stands in your way?
10. What do you want to achieve by the end of 2015?
What will theme of 2015 be for you?
Check back soon for my video, answering these questions.